Safe & Secure Trading Establishment (SSTE) specializes in rigging solutions since 2004. We are committed to our valued customers for providing quality products and unmatched after sale customer services. We strive to serve our diversified clients which include utility, construction, manufacturing, shipping, oil and gas, crane rental and transportation. “SSTE” commitment to provide quality products and services to major industrial clients is recognized in Saudi Arabia and Middle East.
“SSTE” stocks wide range of products utilizing foundries and quality “ECO” compliant manufacturing facilities worldwide.
We at “SSTE” include our mission statement the following;
- Quality Control, compliance with international standard for testing and certification of lifting, towing and safety accessories.
- Substantial stockholding at all “SSTE” branches to ensure orders are expedited and delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Experienced support team to offer technical assistance to clients needing more details and specific design and application of lifting solutions.
- A growing nationwide network of “SSTE” branches to offer quality service required in expanding offshore oil & gas, petrochemical construction and energy markets.
- Dedicate design team, testing facilities, stockholding and total commitment to safety, all contribute to the growing influence and success of “SSTE”.
- “SSTE” complies with all requirements of international safety standards.
- Your feedback to improve our standards for better safe and secure working environment is always welcome.
The Health and Safety of Safe and Secure employee’s is of paramount importance. We aim to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for its employees and to provide them with the necessary information, instruction and training to achieve this aim. We are also committed to implementing sound environmental policies to improve environmental performance.
We will also be guided by international codes and standards, rules and regulations in the implementation of its HSE activities. Appropriate preventive and protective measures are, and will continue to be, implemented following the identification of work related hazards and assessment of the risks associated with them.
The allocation of duties for safety matters, the identity of competent persons appointed with particular responsibilities, and the arrangements made to implement this policy are set out in associated health, safety and environment documents and records. Expert advice will be sought as necessary when determining health, safety and environmental risks and the measures required to guard against them.
The objectives of this statement can only be achieved through the support and co-operation of employees and all other persons who use the premises.
SSTE has developed professional relationship with numerous logistic companies all across the GCC to meet the demand of customers promptly and recognized as a one stop solution for all types of lifting requirements with a wide range of tailored service in the Middle East ;
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA:
Jubail, Dammam, Jeddah, Makkah, Medina, Riyadh, Taif, Dharan, Tabuk, Yanbu, Buraydah, Abha, Jizan, Al-Kharj, Al-bahah, Ras Tasnura, Khafji, Al-Baish, Bisha, Rabigh, Arar, Al-Hafuf, Al-Hasa, Al-Ahsa, Khamis, Hafar Al-Batin, Turaif, King Abdullah Economic City, Saihat.
KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN:
Manama, Sitra, Muharraq, Riffa, Isa Town, Hamad Town, Al-Hidd, Sar, Jasra, Arad, Zallaq, Adilya, Barbar, Diraz, Hoora, Budaiya, Jidhafs, Salmabad, Hidd, Arad, Busaiteen, Amwaj Island,Mahooz, Tubli, Riffa , Al-Malikiyah.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE):
Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah.
Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Oman (Muscat).